Government-organized demonstrations or state demonstrations are demonstrations which are organized by the government of that nation.
The Islamic Republic of Iran, the People's Republic of China, Republic of Cuba, Kirchnerist Argentina, the Soviet Union, Fascist Italy, and Nazi Germany among other nations, have had government-organized demonstrations.
In Iran, demonstrations such as the anniversary of Islamic revolution, are organized by government. In the past, people at these demonstrations have chanted "Down with Israel" and "Death to America" .
The North Korean government regularly organizes demonstrations against South Korea or the US or in support of government policies.
Following the North Korean example, on 16 November 2013 Bulgarian Oresharski Government and the ruling Bulgarian Socialist Party (formerly communist) organized pro-government demonstration in support of his own government which had the lowest ever popularity amongst all Bulgarian population.
- Analysis: Iran Sends Terror-Group Supporters To Arafat's Funeral Procession "...state-organized rallies..."
- Why Washington and Tehran are headed for a showdown the hedgefund journal 16 April 2006
- Global News, No. GL99-072 C h i n a N e w s D i g e s t June 3, 1989
- Cubans ponder life without Fidel THE WASHINGTON TIMES 2 August 2006
- Nicolás Pizzi (2012-07-29). "Militancia todo terreno: Sacan a presos de la cárcel para actos del kirchnerismo" [All-terrain militants: Prisoners are taken out of jail to take part in Kirchnerist demonstrations] (in Spanish). Clarín. Retrieved July 29, 2012.
- "Democracy in the Former Soviet Union: 1991-2004" Power and Interest News Report 28 December 2004
- The Seattle Times: Nation & World: Israel, Hezbollah continue attacks
- How should Americans understand phrases like "Death to America" and "Great Satan"? PBS, an interview with Azar Nafisi