Government of Free Vietnam
|Federal Republic of Vietnam
Chính Phủ Lâm Thời Việt Nam Tự Do
|Anthem: "March of the Youths"|
|Headquarters||Garden Grove, California, U.S.
Missouri City, Texas, U.S.
|-||Head of state|
|Federal Republic established|
|-||Proclaimed||April 30, 1995|
The Provisional Government of Free Vietnam (GFVN; Vietnamese: Chính Phủ Lâm Thời Việt Nam Tự Do), also known as the Federal Republic of Vietnam, is an anti-communist political organization headquartered in Garden Grove, California and Missouri City, Texas, in the USA.
The Government of Free Vietnam is an anti-communist political organization that was established on April 30, 1995, by its founder Nguyen Hoang Dan. Current government in exile, called the Provisional National Government of Vietnam intimate contact with the government of the United States and 27 countries in the European Council by the Prime Minister Dao Minh Quan leaders.
The Government of Free Vietnam states that the political goals of its organization are to:
- dismantle the Communist government of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam by a peaceful, practical and persistent approach;
- establish a free and fair elected government of Vietnam;
- establish a practical free market economic system;
- prohibit all forms of provocation; and
- establish the Federal Republic of Vietnam for 2018.
- Chhun Yasith - leader of the Cambodian Freedom Fighters (CFF) that was arrested in the United States for his plot to overthrow the Cambodian government under the leadership of Prime Minister Hun Sen
- Khmers Kampuchea-Krom Federation
- List of governments in exile
- Montagnard Foundation, Inc.
- Nationalist Party of Greater Vietnam
- People's Action Party of Vietnam
- Vang Pao
- Vietnamese Constitutional Monarchist League
- Viet Tan
- Johnson, Kay (October 29, 2001). "Terror Made in the U.S.A.". Time. Time, Inc. Retrieved February 22, 2013.