Government of Serbia
The Government of Serbia (Serbian: Влада Србије / Vlada Srbije), formally the Government of the Republic of Serbia (Serbian: Влада Републике Србије / Vlada Republike Srbije), is the executive branch of government in Serbia. The affairs of government are decided by a Cabinet of Ministers, which is led by the Prime Minister.
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
Governmental agencies, offices and other
- Office for Cooperation with the Diaspora and Serbs in the Region (director: Slavka Drašković)
- Office for Cooperation with Civil Society (director: Ivana Ćirković)
- European Integration Office (director: Srđan Majstorović)
- Office for Sustainable Development of Underdeveloped Areas (Sulejman Ugljanin)
- Office for Human and Minority rights (director: Suzana Paunović)
- Office for Cooperation with Churches and Religious Communities (director: Mileta Radojević)
- Office for Regulatory Reform and Regulatory Impact Assessments (director: Mira Prokopijević).
- Cabinet of Serbia (2000–01)
- Cabinet of Serbia (2001–04)
- Cabinet of Serbia (2004–07)
- Cabinet of Serbia (2007–08)
- Cabinet of Serbia (2008–12)
- Cabinet of Serbia (2012–14)
- "New government elected". www.srbija.gov.rs. 27 April 2014. Retrieved 27 April 2014.
- "Srbija rekorder u broju agencija" (in Serbian). B92. 17 December 2011.
- "Republičke agencije, zavodi i druge organizacije" (in Serbian).
- "Serbian government" (in Serbian).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Government of Serbia.|
- Government of Serbia (Official) (Serbian) (English) (Italian)