From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gowan can refer to:
- Franklin B. Gowen, attorney, president of Reading Railroad
- Hunter Gowan, Irish Protestant politician and militiaman
- Lawrence Gowan, a Canadian musician who used the stage name Gowan
- Ogle Robert Gowan, Canadian-Irish politician, son of Hunter Gowan
- Peter Gowan, academic
- Scottish name for any of various yellow or white field flowers, esp. the English daisy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.