From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Goy may also refer to:
- Peter Goy, a former professional footballer
- Philippe Goy, a French science fiction writer
- Luba Goy, a Canadian actress and comedian
- Sylvie Goy-Chavent, a French politician and a member of the Senate of France
- Goy (film), a 2008 thriller film by German directors Felix Kersting and Marc Schaumburg
- Shabbat goy, an individual who assists a Jewish individuals by performing certain acts for them on the Jewish Sabbath
- Family Goy, a Family Guy episode
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.