From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gpg)
GPG may refer to:
- Global public good, in economics, a public good available worldwide
- GNU Privacy Guard, cryptographic software
- Goals against average (GAA), also known as goals per game, sports statistic
- Grains per gallon, water hardness measurement
- The Good Pub Guide, recommends pubs in the UK
- Guinness Peat Group, an investment holding company
- Grammophon-Philips Group, a previous name for record company PolyGram
- Greenwood Publishing Group, an educational and academic publisher in the USA
- Gas Powered Games, and their GPGNet online matchmaking service
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GPG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.