Grêmio Esportivo Bagé
|Full name||Grêmio Esportivo Bagé|
|Founded||August 20, 1920|
|Ground||Pedra Moura, Bagé|
|Chairman||Carlos Alberto Ducos|
|Manager||Luis Clóvis Lemos|
|League||Gaúcho Second Division|
Grêmio Esportivo Bagé, usually known simply as Bagé, is a traditional football team in Bagé, Rio Grande do Sul. Bagé was founded on August 5, 1920. Bagé had the biggest conquest in 1925, winning the title of the first division of Rio Grande do Sul.
Grêmio Esportivo Bagé was founded on August 5, 1920. The club results of the union of two other local teams, the 14 de Julho and Rio Branco.
In relation to the colors, it inherits of Rio Branco the yellow and of the July 14 the black, becoming the traditional gold-black.
(in alphabetical order)
•Dr. Átila Vinhas •Dr. Carlos Brasil •Florêncio Py Lima •José Maria Parera •Leonardo Teixeira •Leonidio Malafaia •Nélson Osório Ripalda •Paulino Brandi •Dr. Sílvio Vinhas •Dr. Valandro •Virato Azambuja
The First Management
President: Alípio Pereira Costa
Treasurer: Sargento Osório
Captain: Rafael Médice
- Champion of the First Division of 1925
- Champion of the Copa Governador of the State 1974.
- Champion of 2nd Division Gaúcha in 1964, 1982 and 1985.
- Vice-Champion of the State and Champion do Interior, in 1927.
- Vice-Champion of the State and Champion do Interior, in 1928.
- Vice-Champion of the State and Champion Interior, in 1940.
- Vice-Champion of the State and Champion Interior, in 1944.
- Vice-Champion of the State and Champion Interior, in1957.
- Champion Centenário, in 1957.
- Champion Citadino, in 1922, 1924, 1925, 1927, 1928, 1931, 1932, 1933, 1936, 1939, 1940, 1942, 1944, 1949, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1957, 1971, 1975 and 1976.
In 1977 the championship Citadino was discontinued.
Rio Grande do Sul First DivisionRecords
- Currently Bagé participates in the Second Division of the Rio Grande do Sul (since 1995).
- Name: Pedra Moura
- Capacity: 10,000
It was inaugurated in the beginning of the twenties.
The mascot is a bee. Chosen by the colors, but also by the work in group and ferocious attacks.
Bagé's greatest rival is Guarany. The derby between the clubs is called 'Ba-Gua', and it is played there is more than 85 years.
- (Portuguese) Bagé Official Website