From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gračanica (pronounced [ɡratʃǎnitsa]) may refer to:
- Gračanica, Kosovo, a town and municipality in Kosovo
- Gračanica, Bosnia and Herzegovina, a municipality in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Gračanica (Prijepolje), a village in Prijepolje municipality, in southwest Serbia
- Gračanica, Ljubovija, a village in the Ljubovija municipality, in western Serbia
- Gračanica monastery, the famous church in Gračanica, Kosovo, built in the 14th century
- New Gračanica Monastery, Gračanica monastery copy in Chicago
- Hercegovačka Gračanica, Gračanica monastery copy in Trebinje
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gračanica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.