From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Grab or grab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grab may refer to:
- Grab (tool), a mechanical device
- Grab (software), a screenshot application
- Grabs (skateboarding)
- Hermann Grab (1903–1949), Bohemian writer of German language
- Grab, Kentucky
- Grab (peak), Kosovo
- Grab (Ljubuški), Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Grab (Trebinje), Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Grab (Trnovo), Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Grab, Split-Dalmatia County, a settlement of Trilj, Croatia
- Grab, Zadar County, a settlement of Gračac, Croatia
- Grab, Subcarpathian Voivodeship, south-east Poland
- Grab, Kalisz County, Greater Poland Voivodeship, west-central Poland
- Grab, Pleszew County, Greater Poland Voivodeship, west-central Poland
- Grab (Lučani), Serbia
- "Grabber", name of a gravity gun in video game Doom 3
- All pages beginning with "Grab"
- All pages with titles containing "Grab"
- Grasp (disambiguation)
- Grab bar, a safety device
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.