From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Grab or grab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grab may refer to:
- Grab, Kentucky
- Grab (peak), Kosovo
- Grab (Ljubuški), Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Grab (Trebinje), Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Grab (Trnovo), Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Grab, Split-Dalmatia County, a settlement of Trilj, Croatia
- Grab, Zadar County, a settlement of Gračac, Croatia
- Grab, Subcarpathian Voivodeship, south-east Poland
- Grab, Kalisz County, Greater Poland Voivodeship, west-central Poland
- Grab, Pleszew County, Greater Poland Voivodeship, west-central Poland
- Grab (Lučani), Serbia
- Grab (tool), a mechanical device
- Grab (software), a screenshot application
- Grabs (skateboarding)
- Hermann Grab (1903–1949), a Bohemian writer in the German language
- Grab, a two- or three-masted vessel used on the Malabar Coast
- All pages beginning with "Grab"
- All pages with titles containing "Grab"
- Grasp (disambiguation)
- Grab bar, a safety device
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.