|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Grab Radio is a mobile internet radio application. It allows users to access over 40,000 internet radio stations . Supported platforms currently include iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android, Symbian, Meego, and Windows Phone devices.
The product is developed by Global Internet Radio Technologies (GIRT), a partner of Radiotime, who provide the station listings.
The application allows users to:
- search for station or artist directly or through categories such as local, talk, sports, and podcasts
- add favourite stations to a list
- tag songs for later, and listen to them using the YouTube button
- purchase from the relevant online music store using the "Grab" button to add to a music collection (territory permitting)
- connect to an artist's Facebook and Twitter feeds via the "More" button
- choose different stream types depending on 3G or wireless signal strength
- use the app as an alarm clock using the built in sleep timer
Awards and recognition
- 2010 Appys ‘Best Media APP’ award finalist
- Nokia North America "Calling all innovators" finalist 2011