Grace Episcopal Church (Keswick, Virginia)
|Location||Northeast of Cismont on VA 231, Keswick, Virginia|
|Area||5 acres (2.0 ha)|
|Architectural style||Gothic Revival|
|NRHP Reference #||76002091|
|Added to NRHP||October 21, 1976|
|Designated VLR||February 17, 1976|
Grace Episcopal Church is a historic Episcopal church located at 5607 Gordonsville Road in Keswick, Albemarle County, Virginia, United States. The Gothic Revival building was designed by noted architect William Strickland in 1847. It is the only known work of Strickland in Virginia. The interior was rebuilt after a fire in 1895.
- Episcopal Diocese of Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Albemarle County, Virginia
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
- "Virginia Landmarks Register". Virginia Department of Historic Resources. Retrieved 05-12-2013. Check date values in:
- Virginia Landmarks Commission Staff (January 1976). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory Nomination Form: Grace Episcopal Church". Commonwealth of Virginia, Department of Historic Resources. and Accompanying photo
|This article about a property in Albemarle County, Virginia on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a church or other Christian place of worship in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American Anglican church is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|