From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up graceful in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Graceful may refer to:
- Graceful 4, TSZX The Grace 's first Japanese album released on November 14, 2007
- Graceful & Charming, a song in the The Hard and the Easy album by Great Big Sea
- Graceful exit, a simple programming idiom in a program to detect and manage a serious error condition
- Graceful labeling, a type of graph labeling
- Graceful degradation, a property enabling a system to continue operating properly in the event of the failure of some of its components
- Graceful World, a song by Japanese j-pop group Every Little Thing released on February 21, 2001
- A Gentleman's Guide to Graceful Living, a novel by Michael Dahlie
- Edge-graceful labeling, a type of graph labeling
- Saint Nerses the Graceful (1098–1173), a Catholicos of Armenia (1166–1173), theologian, poet, writer and hymn composer
- The Graceful Fallen Mango, an album by experimental rock band Dirty Projectors
- The Graceful Ghost, an album by Grey DeLisle released in 2004
- Gracilis (disambiguation), a Latin adjective with neither logical nor etymological connection to "graceful".
- Christy (given name), a given name meaning graceful
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Graceful.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.