From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gracie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gracie may refer to:
- Gracie family, a Brazilian family known for their practice and development of martial arts
- Gracie (name), a given name and a family name (includes a list of people with that name)
- Hurricane Gracie, a hurricane that formed in 1959 and affected the Caribbean and United States
- Gracie Mansion, official residence for the New York City mayor
In arts, entertainment, and media
- Gracie (film), a 2007 American film directed by Davis Guggenheim
- Gracie! (television film), 2010 TV film on the life of the British singer Gracie Fields
- "Gracie", a song on the album Rockin' with Curly Leads (1973) by rock band The Shadows
- "Gracie", a track on the album Home Cookin' (1959) by Jimmy Smith
- Gracie (software), an OpenID server (OpenID provider) written in Python programing language that serves OpenID identities for the local system PAM accounts.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gracie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.