From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gracie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gracie may refer to:
- Gracie (name), a given name and a family name (includes a list of people with that name)
- Gracie family, a Brazilian sporting family known for their jiu-jitsu style
In arts, entertainment, and media
- Gracie (film), a 2007 American film directed by Davis Guggenheim
- Gracie! (television film), 2010 TV film on the life of the British singer Gracie Fields
- "Gracie", a song on the album Rockin' with Curly Leads (1973) by rock band The Shadows
- Hurricane Gracie, a hurricane that formed in 1959 and affected the Caribbean and United States
- Gracie Mansion, official residence for the New York City mayor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.