Gradišče nad Prvačino
|Gradišče nad Prvačino
Gradišče pri Zalem Hribu (1953–1955)
1910 postcard of Gradišče nad Prvačino
|Region||Gorizia, Slovenian Littoral|
|• Total||1.74 km2 (0.67 sq mi)|
|Elevation||121.7 m (399.3 ft)|
Gradišče nad Prvačino (pronounced [ɡraˈdiːʃtʃɛ nat pərˈvaːtʃinɔ]; Italian: Gradiscutta in Val Vipacco) is a village in western Slovenia in the Municipality of Nova Gorica. It is located in the Vipava Valley in the Gorizia region and is a satellite settlement of Prvačina.
The name of the settlement was changed from Gradišče to Gradišče pri Zalem Hribu in 1953. It was then changed from Gradišče pri Zalem Hribu to Gradišče nad Prvačino in 1955.
Notable people that were born or lived in Gradišče nad Prvačino include:
- Josip Tominc (1790–1866), an Italian-Slovene painter
- Statistical Office of the Republic of Slovenia
- Nova Gorica municipal site
- Spremembe naselij 1948–95. 1996. Database. Ljubljana: Geografski inštitut ZRC SAZU, DZS.
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Koper List of Churches May 2008
|This article about the Municipality of Nova Gorica in Slovenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|