From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up graduation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Graduation may refer to:
- Graduation (instrument), the marking of units of measure on an instrument of device
- Graduation, the action of receiving or conferring an academic degree or the associated ceremony
- "Graduation (Friends Forever)", a 2000 pop song by Vitamin C
- Graduation (album), a 2007 hip hop album by Kanye West
- "Graduation" (The Suite Life of Zack & Cody episode), an episode of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
- "Graduation" (Roswell episode), the final episode of American TV series Roswell
- "Graduation" (Kim Possible episode), the final episode of Disney Channel original series Kim Possible
- "Graduation" (Malcolm in the Middle episode), the final episode of FOX sitcom Malcolm in the Middle
- Graduation (film), a film starring Chris Marquette and Riley Smith
- All pages beginning with "graduation"
- All pages with titles containing "graduation"
- Gradient (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.