From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Graf Zeppelin may refer to:
- Count Ferdinand von Zeppelin (1838-1917), German officer and engineer, founder of the Zeppelin airship company ("Graf" is German for "Count")
- LZ 127 Graf Zeppelin, the first airship named after Count Zeppelin
- LZ 130 Graf Zeppelin, the second and less famous airship by the same name
- The Graf Zeppelin-class aircraft carriers, two German Kriegsmarine aircraft carriers laid down in the mid-1930s, also named after Count Zeppelin
- The German aircraft carrier Graf Zeppelin, the first ship of this class
- Graf Zeppelin march, a composition by Carl Teike
- Graf Michael Sepperin, a fictional Vampire-esque character in Rosenkreuzstilette. His name is a romanization of Zeppelin with an S placed as the first letter instead of a Z.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.