From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up graffiti in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Graffiti is writing or drawings scribbled, scratched, or sprayed illicitly on a wall or other surface in a public place.
Graffiti may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Graffiti (Tokio album), 1998
- Graffiti (Chris Brown album)
- "Graffiti" (Maxïmo Park song), 2005
- "Graffiti" (Gackt song), 2011
- Graffiti, a series of books by author Nigel Rees
- Graffiti (magazine), a Canadian music magazine in the 1980s
- FUL MA 30 Graffiti, a German ultralight trike design
- Raisner Graffiti, an American ultralight trike design
Computing and technology
- Graffiti (Palm OS), a handwriting recognition software used in PDAs
- Graffiti (program), a computer program used in the fields of mathematics and chemistry
- Graffiti Markup Language, a format that stores graffiti motion data
- Yahoo! Graffiti, a multiplayer word game on Yahoo! Games
- Moviment Graffitti, a Maltese leftist pressure group
- All pages with titles containing "Graffiti"
- Grafite (born 1979), Brazilian footballer
- Graffito (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Graffiti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.