From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Graham and Graeme may refer to:
- Graham (given name), an English language given name
- Graeme (surname), an English language surname
- Graham (surname), an English language surname
- For people with "Graham" as a given name see All pages beginning with "Graham"
- For people with "Graeme" as a given name see All pages beginning with "Graeme"
- Clan Graham, a Scottish clan
- Graham, Sudbury District, Ontario
- Graham, Alabama
- Graham, Georgia
- Graham, Daviess County, Indiana
- Graham, Fountain County, Indiana
- Graham, Kentucky
- Graham, Missouri
- Graham, North Carolina
- Graham, Texas
- Graham, Washington
Main article Graham Township (disambiguation).
- Graham (hill), a class of hill in Scotland
- Graham flour, a type of flour similar to whole wheat flour
- Graham cracker, a baked good made from Graham flour
- Graham factors, factors for determining ambiguity in U.S. patent law (see Inventive step and non-obviousness or Graham v. John Deere Co.)
- Graham Island :
- Graham (mango), a named mango cultivar originating in Trinidad.
- Graham number, a figure used in value investing
- Graham's number, the largest number that has ever been seriously used in a mathematical proof
- Graham scan, a method of computing a convex hull
- Graham and Graham-Paige, automobile makers in Detroit, USA, between 1928 and 1940
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Graham.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.