Graham Central Station (album)
|Graham Central Station|
|Studio album by Graham Central Station|
|Recorded||1973 - 1974|
|Label||Warner Bros. Records|
|Graham Central Station chronology|
In late 1972, Larry Graham quit Sly & the Family Stone because of tension between Larry and group leader Sly Stone. After agreeing to produce a band named Hot Chocolate (not to be confused with British pop band Hot Chocolate), he decided to join the band and renamed them Graham Central Station in 1973.
All songs written by Larry Graham except where indicated
- We've Been Waiting - (Jerry Weaver, Poesie Knight) 0:58
- It Ain't No Fun To Me - (Al Green) 5:11
- Hair 4:55
- We Be's Gettin' Down 4:42
- Tell Me What It Is 5:56
- Can You Handle It? 5:12
- People - (Freddie Stone) 4:30
- Why? 3:37
- Ghetto 4:24
- Larry Graham - Bass, Guitar, Piano, Keyboards, Drums, Lead and Backing Vocals
- Freddie Stone - Guitar
- Hershall Happiness Kennedy - Clavinet, Trumpet
- Willie Wild Sparks - Drums
- David Dynamite Vega - Guitar
- Robert Butch Sam - Piano, Organ
- P. Caboose - Tenor Saxophone
- Patrice Chocolate Banks - Vocals, Drum Programming
- Milt Holland - Percussion
- Lenny Williams - Vocals
|Billboard Pop Albums||48|
|Billboard Top Soul Albums||20|
|1974||"Can You Handle It?"||49||9|
- Guarisco, Donald A.. Graham Central Station: Graham Central Station > Review at AllMusic. Retrieved 26 September 2011.
- "Graham Central Station US albums chart history". allmusic.com. Retrieved 2011-09-26.
- "Graham Central Station US singles chart history". allmusic.com. Retrieved 2011-09-26.