|This article does not cite any references or sources. (November 2008)|
The Graham Company was founded in 1950 by William A. Graham III, as William A. Graham & Co. Based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, it is a leading US insurance and surety brokerage and consulting firm. The Graham Company takes an action oriented approach to risk management with its clients in order to enhance business viability and employee safety. In business for over 60 years, The Graham Company focuses on customizing property and casualty, surety, and employee benefits programs for its clients.
Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) ranked The Graham Company as the #1 and #4 Best Place to Work in Philadelphia and Pennsylvania, respectively.
The Graham Company now employees 150 people, up from six in 1974.
Top Competitors include
- Marsh, AON, Willis
- Chairman and CEO: William A. Graham IV, CPCU, CLU
- Vice Chairman: Michael J. Mitchell, CPA, CPCU
- President: Kenneth L. Ewell
- Vice President and General Counsel: A. Peter Prinsen, Esquire, CPCU, RPLU, ASLI, AIC
- Vice President of Operations and Human Resources, Corporate Secretary - Administration: Lucille Carey
- Vice President - Sales: Robert J. Scullin, ARM
|This article about a financial services corporation of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|