From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up grail or holy grail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Grail or Holy Grail is a mythical object of Arthurian legend.
Grail may also refer to:
In science and technology:
- Grail (web browser), a free extensible web browser written in Python
- Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory, a 2011 twin-spacecraft NASA Moon mission
- GRAIL system, a light-pen-based interactive graphical computer programming environment developed by RAND Corporation during the 1960s
- "Grail" (Babylon 5), a 1994 episode of Babylon 5 television series
- Grail (DC Comics), the secret society from the comic book Preacher
- Grail (WildStorm), a fictional character in the comic Wetworks
- The Grail, a 1988 adventure video game by Microdeal
- SA-7 Grail, NATO reporting name of the Strela 2 Russian surface-to-air missile system
- Grail (women's movement), a quasi-religious women's group
- Grail Movement, a religious movement inspired by the work of Oskar Ernst Bernhardt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.