From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Gramm or gramm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gramm may refer to:
- Gramm, An African American Rap Artist, originating from Oceanside, CA and BST affiliate
- Gramm, aka Jan Jelinek, German musician, member of Farben, Gramm & The Exposures
- Lou Gramm (born 1950), musician with "Foreigner" band
- Phil Gramm (born 1942), American politician
- Wendy Lee Gramm (born 1945), think tank chairman
- Jack Gramm, character in 2008 film 88 minutes
- Gramm, Icelandic record label
- Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, an Act of the United States Congress
- Gramm-Latta Budget, a bill passed by the United States Congress
- An acronym used in the military to refer to "guided rockets, artillery, mortars and missiles"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.