From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grammarian may refer to:
- In the modern narrower sense (since the split of linguistics and philology), a linguist, especially a scholar of grammar and syntax.
- In the Ancient Greek sense, a philologist
- Alexandrine grammarians, influential philologists of the works of classic Ancient Greek literature, active around 250 BCE. Related labels are Greek grammarians, Roman grammarians, and Latin grammarians.
- Speculative grammarians, a 13th and 14th centuries school of grammarian philosophy active in northern France, Germany, Britain and Denmark
- Speculative Grammarian, a satirical linguistics journal started in 1988
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.