Grammy Award for Best Soul Gospel Performance, Female
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
The Grammy Award for Best Soul Gospel Performance, Female was awarded from 1984 to 1989. In 1990 this award was combined with the award for Best Soul Gospel Performance, Male as the Grammy Award for Best Soul Gospel Performance, Male or Female.
Years reflect the year in which the Grammy Awards were presented, for works released in the previous year.
- Grammy Awards of 1989
- Aretha Franklin for One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism
- Grammy Awards of 1988
- CeCe Winans, "For Always"
- Grammy Awards of 1987
- Grammy Awards of 1986
- Shirley Caesar for "Martin"
- Grammy Awards of 1985
- Shirley Caesar for Sailin'
- Grammy Awards of 1984
- Sandra Crouch for We Sing Praises