From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up grampus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grampus may refer to:
- A common name historically used for the orca
- Grampus (genus), the genus that includes Risso's dolphin as its only species
- CSS Grampus, a Confederate river steamer
- USS Grampus, the name of a number of ships of the United States Navy
- HMS Grampus, the name of a number of Royal Navy ships and submarines
- the Grampus class submarines, built in the style of HMS Grampus
- Grampus (TUGS) a character from the children's series TUGS
- Nagoya Grampus, a Japanese soccer club
- A versatile attack, reconnaissance and research sub used by the Blue Fleet in the anime series Blue Submarine No. 6
- Another name for the hellbender salamander
- Another name for a hellgrammite, the dobsonfly larva
- Krampus, a mythical figure accompanying St. Nicholas in the Eastern alpine regions as well as Hungary and the Czech Republic
- All pages with titles containing "Grampus"
- All pages beginning with "Grampus"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.