From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gran in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gran may refer to:
- Gran, the historical German name for Esztergom, a city and primatial seat of Hungary.
- Gran, Norway
- Gran, an island in Sweden.
- Widely used, predominantly British abbreviation for grandmother
- Gran (TV series) children's animation from the early 80's
- Gran, an alien race in Star Wars
- Gran plot, a graphing technique in analytical chemistry developed by Gustav Gran
- Ruth "Gran" Sims, a character in the Australian mockumentary series Angry Boys
- A portmanteau of Gray-Man
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.