Gran Chaco Province
|Location in Bolivia|
|Density||6.6 inhabitants/km² (2001)|
The province extends over 200 km from north to south, and 200 km from east to west.
The population increased from 74,612 inhabitants (1992 census) to 116,318 (2001 census), an increase of 55.9%. - 41.9% of the population are younger than 15 years old.
The province comprises three municipalities:
Places of interest
- Aguaragüe National Park and Integrated Management Natural Area
- Tariquía Flora and Fauna National Reserve
- General map of province
- Detailed map of province towns and rivers
- Population data (Spanish)
- Región Autónoma Chaco Tarijeño - Ministerio de Autonomías