Grand-Papa (TV series)
The series is centered around Charles-Henri Lamontagne, an elderly widower coping with the death of his wife, and his influence on his family in Montreal. Through the script, Janette Bertrand explores sensitive issues still taboo for the Quebec society in the late 1970s.
Radio-Canada started to re-air the show on September 10, 2008. It is scheduled to air Mondays to Fridays at 3:30 p.m.
- Sophie Clément - Shirley
- Pierre Dufresne - Jean-Paul
- Yves Fortin - Jean-François
- Amulette Garneau - Armande
- Johanne Garneau - Lise
- Marie Guimont - Anémone Lamontagne
- Jean Lajeunesse - Charles-Henri Lamontagne
- Lucie St-Cyr - Rose Lamontagne
- Grand-Papa at TVArchive.ca
|This article about a television show originating in Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|