From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grand Falconer may refer to:
- Grand Falconer of France
- Hereditary Grand Falconer of England, title of the Duke of St Albans
- A 10-gun cutter hired by the Royal Navy in 1795. Under the command of Lieutenant Commander John Chilcott, Grand Falconer participated in the capture of French vessel L'Esperance.
- "References to ships named Grand Falconer in books, magazines and online resources". Shipindex.org. Retrieved 2013-05-23.
- http://threedecks.org/index.php?display_type=show_ship&id=11442. Missing or empty
- "Viewing Page 646 of Issue 14026". London-gazette.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-05-23.
- . London-gazette.co.uk. 2 July 1799 http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/issues/15156/pages/683/page.pdf. Retrieved 2013-05-23. Missing or empty
- "A Naval Biographical Dictionary: Comprising the Life and Services of Every ... - William R. O'Byrne - Google Books". Books.google.com. Retrieved 2013-05-23.
- "The Naval Chronicle - Google Books". Books.google.com. Retrieved 2013-05-23.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.