Grand Guignol (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Grand Guignol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grand Guignol refers to the former Théâtre du Grand-Guignol of Paris, which specialized in grisly horror shows.
Grand Guignol may also be:
- Any gruesome or gory drama or event, such as a Grande Dame Guignol
- Grand Guignol (album), album by Naked City
- Le Grand Guignol, album by The Seeker
- "Le Grand Guignol", song by Soft Cell from the album Cruelty Without Beauty
- "Grand Guignol", storyline in the comic book series Starman
- "Gesshoku Grand Guignol" (Lunar Eclipse Grand Guignol), song by the Japanese band Ali Project
- "Grand Guignol", song by Bajofondo from the album Mar Dulce
- Le Grand Guignol (band), avant-garde metal band from Luxembourg
- Guignol, French puppet character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.