The Grand Haven Breakwater lighthouse is located in the harbor of Grand Haven, Michigan.
Grand Haven Lighthouses are two different lighthouses on the south pier of the channel where Grand River comes into Lake Michigan. A lighthouse was first established there in 1839. Both lighthouses were put up for sale in 2009 under the National Historic Lighthouse Preservation Act.
U.S. Coast Guard Archive Photo of Grand Haven Front Lighthouse
U.S. Coast Guard Archive Photo of Grand Haven Rear Lighthouse
- Interactive map on Michigan lighthouses, Detroit News.
- Interactive map of lighthouses in southern Lake Michigan.
- Lighthouse Central, Photographs, History, Directions and Way points for Grand Haven Light, The Ultimate Guide to West Michigan Lighthouses by Jerry Roach (Publisher: Bugs Publishing LLC - 2005). ISBN 0-9747977-0-7.
- Lighthouse Friends (Grand Haven Light).
- Map of Michigan Lighthouse in PDF Format.
- Michigan Lighthouse Conservancy, Grand Haven Lighthouse.
- National Park Service Inventory of Historic Lighthouses, Maritime Heritage, Grand Haven South Pierhead light.
- Terry Pepper, Seeing the Light, Grand Haven Pier Light,
- Rowlett, Russ. "Lighthouses of the United States: Michigan's Western Lower Peninsula". The Lighthouse Directory. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- "Historic Light Station Information and Photography: Michigan". United States Coast Guard Historian's Office.
- Light List, Volume VII, Great Lakes (PDF). Light List. United States Coast Guard.
- Wobser, David, boatnerd.com, Grand Haven South Pier and Pierhead Lights.