Grand Hyatt Beijing
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (March 2015)|
Grand Hyatt Beijing (S: 北京东方君悦大酒店, T: 北京東方君悅大酒店, P: Běijīng Dōngfāng Jūnyuè Dàjiǔdiàn) is an 825-room hotel in China’s capital Beijing, launched in October 2001. It is located at the crossroads of Chang'an Avenue and Wangfujing, and is part of the Oriental Plaza – China’s largest commercial complex. There are a total of seven food and beverage outlets, including the award-winning 'Made in China', 'Noble Court', 'Grand Cafe', 'Da Giorgio' and 'Redmoon'. The indoor swimming pool, which is designed as resort-style, with a virtual sky is one of the most popular indoor swimming pools in the city. It is part of the 'Club Oasis' situated at level P3 in the hotel. There is also a 24-hour fitness centre on the same floor.
It is operated by the Hyatt Hotels Corporation, based in Chicago, the United States.
Seven food and beverage outlets overview:
- Made in China: Located at the west wing of the lobby. Total 126 seats. Offers northern Chinese cuisine, signature dishes include the Peking Duck, the Beggar's chicken etc.
- Noble Court: Located at the UG floor. Cantonese cuisine. The decoration and design is inspired by a Chinese noble man's courtyard house. Ideal for business lunches or family gatherings.
- Grand Café: Located at the 2nd floor, covering both the west and east wings. Open kitchen setting. Offers international buffet and a la cart menus.
- Da Giorgio: Located in Grand Café, 2nd floor. Italian restaurant. The outlet overlooks the green-tiled rooftop of an old prince residence. Total capacity 36 seats. No breakfast. Only lunch and dinner. Regular wine dinners are hosted in Da Giorgio.
- Redmoon: Located at the east wing of the lobby. Offers Japanese fare and a selection of premium beverages. Every evening except Sunday, enjoy a stellar live band performance.
- Fountain Lounge: Located at the lobby, covering both the west and east wings, with floor-to-ceiling windows. Offers a wide selection of teas and evening drinks, as well as snacks and salads. Live jazz music performance every evening.
- The Patisserie: Located at the lobby floor. Offers homemade pastries, fine chocolates, savoury delicacies and wines.
Total 825 Rooms and Suites include,
- Standard Room: Grand King Room, Grand Twin Room, Grand Premium King Room, Grand Premium Twin Room
- Club Room: Club King, Club Twin
- Deluxe Room: Grand Deluxe, Club Deluxe, Grand Deluxe Two Bed-Rooms, Club Deluxe Two Bed-Rooms
- Suite: Grand Suite King, Grand Suite Twin, Grand Executive Suite, Diplomat Suite, Ambassador Suite, Presidential Suite
Other Hotel Facilities:
- Club Oasis: Located at level P3. Consists of an indoor resort-style swimming pool, fitness centre and spa.
- Indoor resort-style swimming pool: nestled amongst lush tropical vegetation, waterfalls, stone status, majestic pillars, grottos and palm trees that are reflected in the shimmering 1,500-sq-m sapphire pool. A fascinating virtual sky is the unique selling point. Two whirlpool Jacuzzi are applied to the swimming pool.
- hotel's official website
- beijing hotels reservation by travel agency
- Grand Hyatt Beijing travel guide from Wikivoyage