From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up grandad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grandad is a male grandparent.
Grandad or Granddad may also refer to:
- "Grandad" (song), a UK #1 song by Clive Dunn
- Grandad (TV series), a British TV series (1979-1984) starring Clive Dunn as Charlie 'Grandad' Quick
- Grandad (Only Fools and Horses), a character in the British sitcom series
- Granddad (1913 film), an American short film directed by Thomas H. Ince
- Short for Old Grand-Dad, a bourbon whiskey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grandad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.