From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up granite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Granite is a type of rock.
Granite may also refer to:
- Granite, Colorado
- Granite, Iowa
- Granite, Maryland
- Granite Falls, Minnesota
- Granite, Oklahoma
- Granite, Utah
- Granite, Wyoming
- Granite State, the official nickname of New Hampshire
- Granite Peak, any one of 43 peaks by that name
- Granite Bay, California
- Granite Peak, either of two peaks by that name in British Columbia
- Granite Bay, British Columbia, a locality and eponymous bay on northwestern Quadra Island, British Columbia
- Granite Island Indian Reserve No. 4, on the west coast of Vancouver Island
- Granite, British Columbia, formerly Granite Siding, a community near Nelson BC on the west arm of Kootenay Lake
- Granite (Northern Rock vehicle), a financial instrument
- "Granite" (song), a song by the drum and bass band Pendulum
- Granite Construction, a California-based heavy civil general contractor and construction material producer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Granite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.