From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Granite State is the nickname of the U.S. state of New Hampshire.
It may also refer to:
- Granite State Challenge, television quiz game show on New Hampshire Public Television
- Granite State College, part of the New Hampshire state university system
- Granite State Communications, a private company in Weare, New Hampshire
- Granite State Credit Union, a state-chartered credit union based in Manchester, New Hampshire
- Granite State Electric Company, a New Hampshire subsidiary of Liberty Utilities
- Granite State (Breaking Bad), the 15th episode of the fifth season of the American television series Breaking Bad
- USS Granite State, the final name of a warship originally called USS New Hampshire (1864)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Granite State.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.