From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up grandma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Granma may refer to:
- A female grandparent
- Granma (yacht), a yacht in which Fidel Castro and his revolutionary expedition sailed to Cuba in 1956
- CF Granma a Cuban football club
- Granma (baseball) or Granma Alazanes, a baseball team in the Cuban National Series
- Granma (newspaper), the official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party
- Granma Province, a Cuban province
- University of Granma, a university in Bayamo, Granma Province, Cuba
- Granma, comic book character in Agnes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.