|No. 7 – Oklahoma City Thunder|
July 8, 1993 |
Costa Mesa, California
|Listed height||6 ft 10 in (2.08 m)|
|Listed weight||232 lb (105 kg)|
|High school||Lutheran (La Verne, California)|
|NBA draft||2013 / Round: 2 / Pick: 40th overall|
|Selected by the Portland Trail Blazers|
|2014–present||Oklahoma City Thunder|
|Career highlights and awards|
Grant Jerrett (born July 8, 1993) is an American professional basketball player who currently plays for the Oklahoma City Thunder of the NBA. He played college basketball at the University of Arizona.
Jerrett was selected 40th overall by the Portland Trail Blazers in the 2013 NBA draft. His draft rights were traded to the Oklahoma City Thunder for cash considerations on draft night. He later joined the Thunder for the 2013 NBA Summer League.
On November 1, 2013, Jerrett was selected by the Tulsa 66ers with the 1st pick in the 2013 NBA Development League Draft. On April 7, 2014, he signed with the Oklahoma City Thunder for the rest of the 2013–14 season.
- "DraftExpress NBA Draft Prospect Profile". DraftExpress.com. Retrieved June 28, 2013.
- "NBA Draft 2013: Portland Trail Blazers select Grant Jerrett at No. 40". SBNation.com. June 27, 2013. Retrieved June 28, 2013.
- 2013 NBA Draft Blog
- Tulsa 66ers Select Grant Jerrett with First Pick of 2013 NBA Development League Draft via CISCO WebEx Meeting Center
- Thunder Signs Grant Jerrett
- Thunder re-sign Grant Jerrett
- Thunder To Sign Grant Jerrett To Multi-Year Deal