|Date of birth:||March 12, 1981|
|Place of birth:||Mountain View, California|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||220 lb (100 kg)|
|San Diego Chargers
|Playing stats at|
Grant Logan Mattos (born March 12, 1981) is a former National Football League wide receiver and special teams player. He was a contestant on the twenty-second season of the American television program Survivor, where he came in 8th place and became the 5th jury member.
Mattos currently works as a Yoga instructor and lists largemouth bass fishing, surfing, and writing as his hobbies. He admitted to not being a fan of Survivor prior to auditioning in 2010, but became interested after talking with former contestant Natalie Bolton. On Day 35, he was voted out and sent to Redemption Island. On Day 36, he competed in the final duel against Andrea Boehlke, Matt Elrod and Mike Chiesl, where he was the first one to fall and became the 5th member of the jury. On the reunion show, Mattos confirmed that following his return from competing in Survivor, he married actress Christina Cox.
- Wharton, David (7 September 2001). He Was Taken for Granted; College football: Grant Mattos, overlooked by recruiters for whatever reason, looks like a steal at receiver for USC, Los Angeles Times
- Trotter, Jim (6 November 2003). Mattos to make like Moss on scout team, San Diego Union Tribune
- "Show Tracker". Los Angeles Times.
- ""Seems Like A No-Brainer"/"Reunion"". avclub.com. 2011-05-15. Retrieved 2011-05-21.
- Grant Mattos at NFL.com
- Grant Mattos at TSN
- Grant Mattos biography for Survivor: Redemption Island at CBS.com