Grant Township, Marion County, Kansas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marion County, Kansas
Location within Marion County
|• Total||69.5 sq mi (180 km2)|
|• Length||12.5 mi (20.1 km)|
|• Width||6.0 mi (9.7 km)|
|Elevation||1,424 ft (434 m)|
|• Density||1.9/sq mi (0.73/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-06:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-05:00)|
|FIPS code||20-27775 |
|GNIS feature ID||477255 |
Grant Township covers an area of 69.5 square miles (180.0 km2).
Cities and towns
The township contains the following settlements:
- No cities or unincorporated communities.
The township contains the following cemeteries:
- Grant Township Cemetery (aka Youngtown United Methodist Church Cemetery), located in Section 33 T19S R5E.
- Youngtown United Methodist Church Cemetery (aka Grant Township Cemetery), located in Section 20 T19S R5E.
- Unknown Cemetery (no longer in use), located in Section 13 T19S R5E.
- "2010 Total Population - Township of Grant". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved June 25, 2013.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Township of Grant
- Marion County Cemetery List.
||Clear Creek Township||Clear Creek Township||Diamond Creek Township
|Centre Township||Diamond Creek Township
|Fairplay Township||Doyle Township||Cottonwood Township
|This article about a location in Marion County, Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|