Grapes of Wrath
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grapes of Wrath may refer to:
- a phrase from the first stanza of the Battle Hymn of the Republic by Julia Ward Howe, a possible allusion to Revelation 14:14-20 ("the harvest and the vintage") and Isaiah 63:1-6 (multiple metaphors on the theme).
- The Grapes of Wrath, a 1939 novel by John Steinbeck
- The Grapes of Wrath (film), a 1940 film adaptation of the novel directed by John Ford
- The Grapes of Wrath (play), a Tony Award-winning play based on the Steinbeck novel
- The Grapes of Wrath (opera), an opera based on the Steinbeck novel
- The Grapes of Wrath (band), a Canadian folk rock band of the 1980s and 1990s
- The Grapes of Wrath (album), the debut album by the band of the same name
- Grapes of Wrath (album), a 1983 studio album by British rock band Spear of Destiny
- Operation Grapes of Wrath, a 1996 Israeli military operation in South Lebanon
- "Grapes of Wrath", a song by The Mission on the album Carved in Sand
- Grapes of Wrath (Black Books episode), third episode from series one of the 2000 sit-com Black Books.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.