Grapes of Wrath
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grapes of Wrath may refer to:
- a phrase from the first stanza of the Battle Hymn of the Republic by Julia Ward Howe, a possible allusion to Revelation 14:14-20 ("the harvest and the vintage") and Isaiah 63:1-6 (multiple metaphors on the theme).
- The Grapes of Wrath, a 1939 novel by John Steinbeck
- The Grapes of Wrath (film), a 1940 film adaptation of the novel directed by John Ford
- The Grapes of Wrath (play), a 1988 play based on the Steinbeck novel that won the 1990 Tony Award for Best Play
- The Grapes of Wrath (opera), an opera based on the Steinbeck novel that premiered in 2007
- The Grapes of Wrath (band), a Canadian folk rock band of the 1980s and 1990s
- The Grapes of Wrath (album), the debut 1984 album by the band of the same name
- Grapes of Wrath (album), a 1983 studio album by British rock band Spear of Destiny
- "Grapes of Wrath", a song by The Mission on their 1990 album Carved in Sand, reissued in 2008
- Operation Grapes of Wrath, a 1996 Israeli military operation in South Lebanon
- Grapes of Wrath (Black Books episode), third episode from series one of the 2000 sit-com Black Books.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grapes of Wrath.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.