From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up graph in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Graph may refer to:
- A graphic (such as a line chart, plot, chart or diagram) depicting the relationship between two or more variables used, for instance, in visualising scientific data.
In computer science:
- Graph (data structure), an abstract data type representing relationships or connections
- Conceptual graph, a model for knowledge representation and reasoning
- HMS Graph (P715), a submarine of the Royal Navy (United Kingdom)
- Grapheme (linguistics)
- -graphy (suffix; Latin for "to write" or "draw")
- Graff (disambiguation)
- List of information graphics software
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.