From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up graph in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Graph may refer to:
In computer science:
- Graph (data structure), an abstract data type representing relationships or connections
- Conceptual graph, a model for knowledge representation and reasoning
- An infographic, a visual presentation of data
- HMS Graph (P715), a submarine of the Royal Navy (United Kingdom)
- Grapheme (linguistics)
- -graphy (suffix; Latin for "to write" or "draw")
- Graff (disambiguation)
- List of information graphics software
- Statistical graphics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Graph.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.