Grass roots (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Grass Roots)
|Look up grass roots or grassroots in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grassroots is a political movement driven "from below" by the fundamental constituents of a community.
Grass roots may also refer to:
- Literally, the roots of grass
- Grassroots democracy, a political design
- Grassroots (film), an American film directed by Stephen Gyllenhaal
- Grassroots (album), a 1994 album by 311
- Grass Roots (Andrew Hill album), 1968
- Grass Roots (Atban Klann album)
- Grass Roots: The Best of the New Grass Revival, an album by New Grass Revival
- Grassroots (organization), a Western New York political organization
- The Grass Roots, a U.S. rock & roll band
- Grass Roots (TV series), an Australian television series
- Grassroots (film), a 2012 film
- Grass Roots (film), an upcoming claymation film based on the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers comic
- The Finger Lakes GrassRoots Festival of Music and Dance, a roots music festival held in Trumansburg, New York
- Grass Roots (novel), the fourth novel in the Will Lee series by Stuart Woods
- Grassroots, a 1996 EP by Tricky
- Grass Roots (company), a British company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.