From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grattan may refer to:
- Grattan Kerans, American politician from Oregon
- Grattan O'Leary (1888–1976), journalist, publisher and member of the Canadian Senate
- Grattan H. Wheeler (1783-1852), U.S. Representative from New York
- C. Hartley Grattan (1902–1980), American economic analyst and historian
- Harry Grattan (c. 1867-1951), British stage actor, singer, dancer and writer
- Henry Grattan (1746-1820), Irish politician
- Henry Grattan (junior) (1789-1859), Irish politician
- Jennifer Grattan (born 1987), Canadian professional wrestler with the stage name "Portia Perez"
- Michelle Grattan (born 1944), Australian journalist
- Thomas Colley Grattan (1792-1864), Irish writer
- William J. Grattan (1876–1938), New York politician
In the United States:
- Grattan Bridge, a road bridge spanning the River Liffey in Dublin, Ireland
- Grattan massacre, 1854 incident between the U.S. army and the Brulé Lakota (Sioux)
- Grattan plc, a British catalogue clothing retailer
- Grattan Stadium, sponsored name of Odsal Stadium, home of Bradford Bulls Rugby League Football Club, in Bradford, England,
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.