From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up grau in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- BAP Almirante Grau (CLM-81), a De Zeven Provinciën class cruiser in service with the Peruvian Navy
- Grau Käse, Tyrolean grey cheese
- Grado, Italy, Grau in the Friulian language
- Grado, Spain, Grau in the Asturian language
- Grau is a German record label producing mostly Doom metal.
- GRAU is the Main Agency of Missiles and Artillery of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation.
- Lorenzo Batlle y Grau, President of Uruguay from 1868–1872
- Joan Carretero i Grau, mayor of Puigcerdà and minister in the Catalan Government
- Raúl Cubas Grau, President of Paraguay from 1998-1999
- Albin Grau, artist, architect and occultist
- Doris Grau, American actress, script supervisor and voice actress
- Enrique Grau, Colombian artist, renowned for his depictions of Amerindian and Afro-Colombian figures
- Hugo Grau (1899-1984), German biologist
- Ramón Grau, President of Cuba 1933-34 and 1944-48
- Shirley Ann Grau, award-winning American novelist and short story writer
- Vicente Grau Juan, Valencian pilotari
- Miguel Grau Seminario, renowned Peruvian naval officer and hero of the Naval Battle of Angamos
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.