From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up grave in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A grave is a location where a dead body is buried.
Grave may also refer to:
- In phonetics, diacritics and music
- As a surname:
- Other uses
- Cognate of German Graf, a historical title of the German nobility, as in margrave
- Grave (unit), an old name for the kilogram
- Grave, the main character in the third-person shooter video games Gungrave and Beyond the Grave
- "Grave" (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), the final episode of the sixth season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grave.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.