From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up grave in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A grave is a location where a dead body is buried.
Grave may also refer to:
- Grave accent, a diacritical mark
- Grave (phonetic), a term used to classify sounds
- Grave (tempo), a term for "slow and solemn" music
- Grave (unit), an old name for the kilogram
- Grave, Netherlands
- La Grave, France
- Dmitry Grave (1863–1939), Russian mathematician
- Ivan Grave (1874–1960), Russian scientist
- Grave (band), a Swedish death metal band
- "Grave" (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), the final episode of the sixth season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Gungrave, a third-person shooter video game
- Cognate of German Graf, as in margrave
- Graveminder, a 2011 novel by Melissa Marr
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.