From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Graveyard Shift)
|Look up graveyard shift in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A graveyard shift is a shift of work running through the early hours of the morning, especially one from midnight until 8 am. See shift work.
Graveyard shift may also refer to:
- Graveyard Shift (1987 film), by Jerry Ciccoritti
- Graveyard Shift (1990 film), based on the Stephen King story of the same name
- Graveyard Shift (SpongeBob SquarePants), TV series episode
- Graveyard Shift (radio show), a late night radio show
- Graveyard Shift, a mission in the video game Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
- Graveyard Shift, a mission in Manhunt (video game)
- Graveyard slot, a time period in which a television audience is very small compared to other times of the day
- Graveyard Shift, By Karl Evans an Android game where you can match 3 or more objects. See Graveyard Shift on Android
- Graveyard Shift (story), by Stephen King
- The Graveyard Shift (novel), by Ahmed Faiyaz
- The Graveyard Shift (novel), by Harry Patterson
- The Graveyard Shift, a short novel by William P. McGivern featured in ''Alfred Hitchcock's Anthology – Volume 4.
- "Graveyard Shift", a song by Sam Roberts from the album Collider''
- "Graveyard Shift", a song by Uncle Tupelo
- "Graveyard Shift", a song by Steve Earle from the album The Mountain''
- "Graveyard Shift", a song by Kardinal Offishall from the 2008 album Not 4 Sale
- "Graveyard Shift", a song by John Zorn from the 1989 album Naked City
- "Graveyard Shift", a song by Afroman from the 2000 album Because I Got High
- "Graveyard Shift", a piece by NomeansNo from the 2010 album One
- Graveyard Shift (band), A Psychobilly band formed in Seattle, WA in 2001
- Graveyard Shift, a side-project of Jani Liimatainen and former bandmate Henrik Klingenberg of Finnish power metal band Sonata Arctica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.