From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gravina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gravina may refer to:
- Gravina di Catania, a municipality of the Province of Catania, Sicily
- Gravina in Puglia, a town and municipality of the Province of Bari, Apulia
- Gravina DOC, Italian wine region located around the town of Gravina
- Gravina River, a river in southern Italy
- Roggiano Gravina, a municipality of the Province of Cosenza, Calabria
- United States
- John of Gravina, Prince of Achaea
- Dominic Gravina, a Catholic theologian
- Giovanni Vincenzo Gravina, Italian jurist and littérateur of the 17th and 18th centuries
- Cardinal Gravina 19th century
- Federico Carlos Gravina y Nápoli, Spanish Admiral during the American Revolution and Napoleonic Wars
- Dorothea, Countess Gravina (1903 - 1984), mountaineer of note
- Gravina, a Spanish Navy cruiser of the late 19th century.
- the Duchy of Gravina and the (Arch)ducal family of Orsini-Gravina
- the Diocese of Gravina and Montepeloso
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.