From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gravitation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gravitation is a physical force that is responsible for interactions between objects with mass.
Gravitation may also refer to:
- Newton's law of universal gravitation, the classical theory of Gravitation
- Gravitation (astronomy), the uses of gravitational theory in understanding celestial mechanics
- Gravitation (book), a reference book about Einstein's theory of general relativity
- Gravitation (film), a 1968 Yugoslav film
- Gravitation (M. C. Escher), a mixed-media work by M. C. Escher
- Gravitation (manga), a Yaoi/shonen-ai manga by Maki Murakami, and related media
- "Gravitation" (song), a song by Kent
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.