The Gravity Games were a multi-sport competition originating from Providence, Rhode Island that is broken down into Winter and Summer adaptations. These feature a variety of Extreme Sports such as Aggressive Inline Skating, skateboarding, Freestyle Motocross, BMX freestyle (Summer) and snowboarding (Winter).
Along with extreme sports the event also incorporated music into the festivities.
The summer Gravity games were last held in Perth in Australia in December 2006.
Gravity Games Summer
- 1999 - Providence, Rhode Island
- 2000 - Providence, Rhode Island
- 2001 - Providence, Rhode Island
- 2002 - Cleveland, Ohio
- 2003 - Cleveland, Ohio
- 2004 - Cleveland, Ohio
- 2005 - Woodward & Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 2006 - Perth, Western Australia, Australia
|This article about a sporting event is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|