From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The grey ribbon, like similar awareness ribbons, is worn or displayed as a political statement.
The ribbon has been used in a variety of manners:
- Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency awareness
- Asthma awareness 
- Brain cancer awareness
- Diabetes awareness
- Mental Health awareness, specifically Borderline Personality Disorder
- Prindle Creek Rock Massacre 2013/7/21
- Support of Secession or in the American South Pro-Southern Nationalism
- Vote annulation (Mexico)
- Zombie Awareness Month, May
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gray ribbons.|
- "children with DIABETES - Gray Ribbon Campaign". Diabetes123.com. Retrieved 2014-01-29.
- "Burning Man Portland". Burning Man Portland. Retrieved 2014-01-29.
- "Zombie Awareness Month". Zombie Research Society. 2013-10-10. Retrieved 2014-01-29.